Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Inspired: 2,5,7,10 Boxes & More


Another Easter inspired creation... handmade
"2,5,7,10 Boxes". I couldn't get over how easy
these were to make. Basically, you take one
sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock and score it at
2", 5", 7" & 10" and cut it and you easily assemble it into an adorable box. They are the perfect size for party favors!


I designed these for a customer for
Easter. They are filled with chocolate Easter Egg
candy. As a special treat, I created scalloped
circles with a handstamped Easter design to cover York Peppermint Patties. I thought this would make it a bit more festive.

As a thank you gift for her business, I added just
a few details to a see-through pail.... white rub-ons from Stampin' Up, some ribbon and patterned scrapbooking paper. I purchased this
pail at A.C. Moore.



















No comments:

Post a Comment