Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Creations


I have been feeling a little extra creative lately. I am enjoying trying new projects and altering items. I just finished an order for a dozen altered paint cans...they came out amazing. Photos to follow. In between, I also came up with a simple Easter gift idea for T's teachers.

I have been saving my glass sauce jars with the idea of making something with them eventually (shhh, don't tell my mom that I am still using jarred sauce! I know, my Italian ancestors are shuttering as I type). I decided the jars were the perfect item to re-purpose. I filled them with Cadberry Eggs and Peeps and decorated each of the jars with ribbon, hand stamped images
and a large bright flower embellishment.

I loved the vibrant, bold colors and how cheery they turned out. They were a hit with T's teachers. Enjoy! Wishing you all a Happy Easter and Passover season.

No comments:

Post a Comment