Friday, May 7, 2010

One last ride


I've been on a non-stop carousel ride lately. Up and down, round and round, the wind blowing through my hair. And during the ride, I manage to catch a quick glimpse of all the things I'd like to do:
1. plan new classes
2. visit my dear friend and her delicious little newborn
3. complete projects
4. organize my studio
5. finish planting my garden
6. plan our summer vacation

I have to admit, I have been struggling lately with organizing myself and getting it all done. I've been on the hunt for some extra energy but by the end of each night, I just find myself nodding off in my new comfy couch and reassuring myself, "Tomorrow."

A lot of my "to do" list has taken a back seat to Talia. My little lady is even more on my mind these days. These are the last few months we have together before she boards the big yellow bus and starts Kindergarten in September. It is such a bitter sweet time, and one that I have been warned about by so many mothers before me...

"It goes so fast."
"They grow up so quickly."

It's all true.

And, so I have decided to jump on the carousel with my little girl and enjoy this last ride together. I'm soaking it all in and chreshing every last second, all the while feeling so blessed for all the time we have had together.

So, if you haven't heard from me in awhile or you're still waiting for me to announce my next class (thanks for all the inquiries!), please bear with me...I've been a little busy swirling and whirling around with my favorite little girl!

July 2006:

July 2007:

July 2008:

June 2009:

May 2010:

1 comment: