Sunday, February 21, 2010

Simple Stories Blog Hop!


A few other Memory Works Consultants and I have decided to have a blog hop to showcase the Simple Stories line that Memory Works has just released. Above is a photo of my first page using the Simple Stories Kit. I plan on using the Simple Stories' Life Documented kit to help me capture our family's 2010 highlights.

Find more videos like this on MW Studio

Don't forget to take a peek at my fellow consultants Simple Stories creations.Seriously, these are some of the most talented scrapbookers I know! They are so inspiring! Can't wait to try a few of their ideas out!

Memory Works
Christina
Lacey
Sue F
Melissa
Rhonda
Luisa
Liz
Wendy
Danielle

Interested in ordering your own Simple Stories kit?
Additional ordering & pricing info can be found here.
Write up your shopping list and email me at jennifer@creativecornerdesigns.com
and I will place your order for you.
(Sorry my Memory Works site is temporarily down and will be up shortly)

15 comments:

  1. your 2010 page has such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.... I am in love with the colors in this kit! Thanks for stopping by. Let me know if I can help you with any Memory Works purchases or questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great album opener page Jen!!!
    Very creative and colorful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way you applied the ribbon. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! I LOVE Simple Stories! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is going to be a great book! I love the colors in this kit and you have showed it off soo well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors. thanks for the great lil vid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a great start to your album! Wish I could get started on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creative opening page - can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your opening page...and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your page! I like the ribbon element and sideways flower. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cover page! I can't wait to see what you do all year long! Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a great opening page. I love the colors in this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice opening page. I really like the way you did the stem for the flower!

    ReplyDelete