Friday, February 5, 2010

Love is in the air!


Tonight was another creative night in the studio. This time, Lisa and Allie joined me for my "Be Mine" Valentine's themed class. I knew it was going to be a great night when my brownies turned out perfect and the girls showed up with a bottle of wine in hand. (Thanks girls!!! Sipping as I blog right now...)


In between all the laughing and storytelling and sipping ;0) we managed to whip up some adorable projects... altered tin mailboxes, conversation heart candy bags and a handful of love notes. Here are Lisa and Allie proudly sharing their creations...great job girls!



It's hard not to fall in love with Memoy Work's products! I think Allison's face below says it all. :0) Memory Works has just released some brand new merchandise...this stuff is GORGEOUS!

Visit my website, jcamacho.memory-works.com to view these items in the new Spring 2010 Catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment