Monday, January 25, 2010

My Lazy Sunday Creation


Yesterday, was a lazy Sunday. I spent a little time in my studio and made a Paper Bag Scrapbook highlighting a special Winter day... Talia's first time sledding with Uncle James. :0)

This scrapbook is made from two brown paper lunchbags...yes, you heard me right! I used the 3 Bugs in a Rug "Simple Pleasures" theme set and Prism Cardstock that we sell at Memory Works. I LOVE the colors of this theme set and simply adore the coordinating stickers (you'll see a few here too!). If you want to purchase any of these products, visit my Memory Works web page to place your order. (The ribbon is Martha Stewart and the button is a random one I found in my stash. :0) )

Hope you enjoy this and keep your eyes peeled for a Paper Bag Scrapbook class coming soon! If you haven't already done so, sign up to follow Creative Corner Designs on facebook!

Page 1 & 2


Page 3 & 4


Page 5 & 6


Journaling Tags:


I love how these tags slip into the openings of the paper bags. These pokets are perfect for storing other things like extra photos, ticket stubs, and other momentos.

No comments:

Post a Comment