Saturday, December 5, 2009

My first Memory Works Class


I did it! I held my first Memory Works class last month and it was amazing! I was so excited about my first class, I went all out. I designed three projects: a scrapbook layout, a Fall inspired card and a coordinating refrigerator magnet.

I wanted to make my first class extra special for my first students...so I placed water bottle placecards for each of them at their seats, right next to a package of homemade chocolate covered pretzels (from my mom...thanks Mom!).

By the end of the night, Allison, Angela and Jennifer wound up altering my project designs with their own personal touches and style... I loved it! They weren't afraid to take risks and really got creative. Watching this unfold, was the highlight of the evening for me.

Can't wait for my next class! Hope you'll consider checking it out!

Allison with her take on my scrapbook page design.


Jen is all smiles and happy with her finished project!


Angela can't wait to add pictures of her three kids on her page!


Here are the water bottle placecards I created:


Follow me on facebook or check out my class schedule by visiting Creative Corner Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment