Sunday, November 15, 2009

November Memory Works Class





I recently became a demonstrator with Memory Works. I will now be hosting monthly classes in my scrapbooking studio in my home. (All classes will be designed with Memory Works products...names you trust: BasicGrey, Cosmo Cricket, We R Memory Keepers, Bo Bunny Press, 7 Gypsies & more!)

You don't have to know how to scrapbook and you may think you are "not creative"...but trust me, these classes are for everyone! I decided to do this because I want to share this hobby with others. I will teach you and you will see how easy it is. PLUS, it is tons of fun!!!

Above the first two photos are for my upcoming class scheduled for:
Friday, Nov 27th at 7:30 pm.
We will be making this greeting card and coordinating refrigerator magnet clip and a single 12x12 layout (just add your own photos!)

5 spots are open for this class.
Cost: $10 and bring your own adhesive; add $1 if you don't have your own adhesive. Beverages and dessert will also be provided!

RSVP by emailing me at jennifer@creativecornerdesigns.com
Questions, call me at 718-614-4864


By the way... the last 2 pics are of projects I created out of my left-over scraps from this class design (felt flowers by Stampin' Up). I just love how they came out. Crafting gone green! :0) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment