Friday, October 16, 2009

"Bunny Online"


Last night, we went to Dave & Buster's as a family and T redeemed some of her tickets for an adorable little bunny that hops, squeaks and wiggles his ears. She named him Snuggles. T quietly began playing in her playroom and after throwing a load of laundry in the machine, I popped in to check on her.


I found her putting the finishing touches on her own paper bunny (which she has since named Daisy). I couldn't get over her creation! She explained that she laid her bunny down on the paper and traced it. Then, she added a circle for his tail and drew in an eye. Then she colored it in. I can't tell you how excited it made me to see her figure out how to do this on her own.


T has really started to show signs of some fantastic creativity...and that added some sunshine to my rainy Fall morning for sure! --Jen
P.S. I asked Talia what I should title this blog entry and she suggested, "Bunny Online". I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment