Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A new lease on life

Whew! These past five months have been a doozy! Unfortunately, I suffer from Crohn's disease and have been battling a flare up since January. I had TREMENDOUS back pain and fatigue which was often unpredictable. Good one day, laid up in bed the next...ugh! As you can imagine, this greatly impacted my creativity. :0(


After trials of a variety of medications, I was admitted into the hospital in late August and had surgery. And one month later, I am ecstatic to say that I am feeling great and like I have a new lease on life! I am on the road to recovery and healing at home, surrounded by my family and close friends.


I can't wait to start getting creative again...I've got the itch to create, so keep your eyes peeled for new additions to my blog. For now, here are a few photos of some altered clipboards I made for my nephews on a good day several weeks ago. If you are interested in making one of your own, check out my "how-to" article on Craftbits. Don't forget to leave a comment and give me a rating while you are there. :0)




No comments:

Post a Comment