Saturday, February 14, 2009

Everything begins and ends with LOVE...

Today was a wonderful Valentine's Day. I was delighted to receive a beautiful bouquet of tulips from my husband. (Pictured here, along with a card I designed for him)

Tomorrow, we will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. During the process of planning our wedding, I started my first scrapbook about our relationship and engagement.

My inspiration? My 92-year-old Grandmother has a large scrapbook filled with greeting cards from my grandfather that span the years of their courtship and marriage. The first time I laid eyes on her scrapbook, I thought to myself, "I want to do that too." And so, that is where it all began.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I hope the love that you have in your life inspires you to cherish your memories and be creative too!

No comments:

Post a Comment